DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) Cloud
REWE digital – your Home of IT
We’re a place where techies – and everyone else who loves the world of tech – feel right at home. You belong here if you’re an IT specialist or future thinker. A software developer or system admin. A UXer, product owner, SAP expert or technician – and we just want you to be yourself!
Our digital world extends from app development and agility, monitoring and market digitalisation to payment systems and collaboration. We’re the REWE Group’s partner in tech. Digitalising and revolutionising retail is our daily business.
Everyone is welcome, appreciated and seen here. All you have to do is be who you are. We believe that team work is the key to making great things out of good ideas.
Are you ready for REWE digital? Then let’s shape the future together – and enrich the lives of millions of people. REWE digital – come to your Home of IT!
Jobs you can learn from:
- Building and operating a self-service platform for development teams with GitHub, GitHub Actions, GitOps, Argo CD, Backstage, Kubernetes and more
- Agile working in self-organized teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- Joint design of system architectures and selection of technologies in the team
- Intensive knowledge exchange with experienced colleagues
- Further development of personal methodological and technical excellence, with regular feedback from your peers
- Working for a platform that includes GCP Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Prometheus/Grafana, ELK, Keycloak, Terraform, and more
- Extra pay for volunteering to be on call
Features that define you:
- Enjoy to increase the performance of the engineers
- Willingness to meet with the team in Cologne from time to time
- Experience with developing and running CI/CD solutions, for example with GitHub Actions or Jenkins
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP), alternatively AWS or Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, for example with Terraform or Ansible
- Understanding of networking concepts, VPN tunnels, DNS and routing
- Understanding of security, authentication, and authorization mechanisms
- Bonus: Programming experience in system-oriented scripting and programming languages such as Go or Python
Basics that make life even better:
- Culture that is celebrated every day at the office, at home and at regular events
- Impact because you develop applications and services for millions of people
- Tech hub with the latest technologies, tech talks and hackathons
- Life-work integration thanks to 30 days of annual leave, trusted flexitime, mobile working, sabbatical models, a company crèche and parent-child offices
- Professional development on the basis of a comprehensive workshop programme, professional academies and e-courses
- Updates at regular in-house workshops, conferences and weekly stand-ups
- No-stress commuting with the subsidised JobTicket, a JobRad cycle and parking spaces right outside the building
- Group benefits in the form of employee discounts at REWE, PENNY, toom Baumarkt and DER Touristik
- All-round support including comprehensive health services and pension subsidies
- Varied breaks and meals through culinary offers
Find your place at the Home of IT. Apply now!
Every person is different. We appreciate that. We appreciate and embrace all aspects of diversity and differentness – in technology and tools, languages and software, cooperation and collaboration.
And we have a shared vision: equal opportunities for everyone and more women in IT!